Motivation and Qualification
Our courses give students the necessary skills to think and act as entrepreneurs. Our programmes are appropriate for a wide range of interests and skill sets, including various topics such as personal development, idea creation and management of innovations, creative and business planning and also organizational and societal development.
We believe in a mix of empirical and theoretical learning, in both individual and team settings. Our offerings range from lectures from prominent notable businesspeople and curricular seminars to summer and advanced certificate programmes. Please find more information on qualification programmes here.
Lectures and Seminars
As one of our core activities we offer a wide range of inspiring lectures and innovative seminars. These allow students to deepen their knowledge of entrepreneurship, work on their personal development and gain practical experience. SCE courses are now well established in many faculties and more are added every year. Many courses are conducted across more than one faculty. Examples of our lectures are
- Innovation management and business creation
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Character
- Entrepreneurship: The Basic Principles of Entrepreneurial Thinking & Actions
- I2S – Idea to Solution Product Development
- Developing a business idea
- The basic principles of entrepreneurship
- The basic principles of managing a business start-up
- Starting-up and sustaining a new business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Starting your own business